Fundamental HCM Principles in Organizations
- Organizations exist to serve customers, users, clients (not the other way around). How many are aware of this 21st century mandate?
- Organization must be problem solvers for people and society
- Human Capital and Knowledge Management are the essence of Human Centered Management HCM
- Education is lagging far behind demands of the workforce and this is a critical obstacle for forward looking organizations to accomplish their mission and for economic development.
- Humans are the constant in education, organizations, the economy and society. Consequently HCM is the missing link to effectively integrate education, organizations and the economy to reach an inclusive society.
- HCM is built on Constructive Leadership and functional work teams to minimize the costs of disruptions and maximize the benefits of resilience in quality seeking sustainable organizations.
- Disruption Resilience is part of the solution that paves the road for successful deployment of human centered management and sustainable quality in organizations.
21st century organization challenges
Continuous disruptions lead process centered organizations to entropy, atrophy and unsustainability